1. what personal information we collect;
2. who collects and owns the information;
3. how we use your personal information or disclose it to third parties;
4. what choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your personal information;
5. how to correct, update or delete your personal information;
6. what kind of security procedures we use to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
7. how this policy may be amended.
(1) What Information Is Collected.
Users may browse through the informational portion of our Web Site without providing us with any personal information. However, if you choose to become a member, we will ask for your contact information, which may include, but is not limited to your name, address, gender, e-mail address, SMS number, telephone number, fax number. We also may collect personal information from you when you send us emails or submit other forms of information directly to us and collect personal information from you at other points on our Web Site that state that personal information is being collected. Site activity information. We keep track of some of the actions you take on the Site. In some cases you are also taking an action when you provide information or content to us. For example, if you share a video, in addition to storing the actual content you uploaded, we might log the fact that you shared it.
Access Device and Browser Information. When you access VuMee from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit, information about your location and your unique device identifier.
We also may collect personal information from you when you send us emails or submit other forms of information directly to us and collect personal information from you at other points on our Web Site that state that personal information is being collected.
(2) Who Collects Your Information. Vumee owns and operates the Web Site and owns and maintains the personal information collected through the Web Site. Our mailing address is 50 East Sample Road, #301, Pompano Beach, Florida 33064 and our email address for privacy concerns or questions is info@Vumee.com.
(3) How We Use Your Information or Disclose It to Third Parties. We may provide certain of your personal information to third-party mail houses to fulfill e-mail blasts of information or electronic newsletters related to membership or Vumee to our Fans. In connection with the delivery of our Services, we may share the personal information with third- party partners or vendors who help deliver or administer the Services, or with those whom we partner in connection with business ventures related to our Services. We may combine information we receive with outside records and share such information with third parties to enhance our ability to market to you those products or services that may be of interest to you. In addition, we may use the information we collect from and about you for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, and improving our marketing and our services. While we believe that the personal information that we share with our third-party partners will result in opportunities that may be of interest to you, you have the right to tell us not to provide this information to such third parties by either e-mailing us at the e-mail address provided in (2) above, or by sending your written request to: 50 East Sample Road, #301, Pompano Beach, Florida 33064. We may share, sell or transfer the personal information you provide to us in the event of bankruptcy or the sale or transfer of substantially all of our corporate assets or capital stock. We use the information that we collect automatically when you use the Site for research and analytics purposes, including to improve the Site’s design, content, and user experience.
Please note that if you provide any information on your own or directly to third parties who provide services to, or connected with, our Web Site, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions of these third parties before disclosing information to them, as VuMee shall have no responsibility or liability for their use or disclosure of your information.
Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to additional third parties. For example, we may be forced or compelled to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, in the unlikely event that either we or a government entity need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can (and you authorize us to do so) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
(4) Choices Regarding the Controlling the Collection, Use and Distribution of Your Information. If you do not want us to use your personal information for the purposes specified in this policy or the purpose stated at the time of your submission of such information, please do not become a Fan or Professional of Vumee or submit personal information to us.
(5) Correcting, Updating and Deleting Your Personal Information. You can access and update your personal information by contacting Vumee at usersupport@Vumee.com. Vumee also may make such functions available through the Web Site. If you are a Fan and wish to delete your personal information, please contact Vumee at usersupport@Vumee.com to request deactivation of your membership and termination of your status as a Vumee Fan. If you delete such information, it cannot be used by us or disclosed to third parties in the future. However, even if you delete or change some personal information in our registration database, it may still be stored on other databases (including those kept for archival purposes). Also, because we need to have certain of your personal information in order to deliver our Services, you will not be able to receive such Services if you delete such personal information.
(6) Our Security Procedures. We have established and maintain reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. We collect personal information only from our Fans and Professionals. We implement significant off-line efforts to further protect this information, including limiting employee access to personal information and updating our employees regarding our security practices and privacy policies. However, please recognize that perfect security does not exist on the Internet, and Vumee cannot and does not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
(8) No information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to register for VuMee or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
Parental participation. Minors 13 years of age or older must ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet use practices. Materials to help parents talk to their children about safe internet use.
Cookie Information. We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make the WebSite easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and VuMee. For example, we use them to store your login ID to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to VuMee. We also use them to confirm that you are logged into VuMee, and to know when you are interacting with VuMee platform applications and websites, our widgets, and our advertisements. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use the Web Site.
Our third party vendors may place pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or similar technologies on the Web Site and third-party websites and also place or recognize third-party cookies when you visit the Web Site or other websites. These vendors may use information about your visits to the Web Site and other websites to serve advertisements about our products and services, and other companies’ products and services, that may be of interest to you (and to measure the effectiveness of those campaigns).
We may also use small pieces of code such as “web beacons,” “pixel tags”, or “clear gifs” in connection with some Web Site pages and email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Web Site users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about Web Site usage and response rates.
Information from other websites. We may institute programs with advertising partners and other websites in which they share information with us: We may ask advertisers to tell us how our users responded to the ads we showed them (and for comparison purposes, how other users who didn’t see the ads acted on their site). This data sharing, commonly known as conversion tracking, helps us measure our advertising effectiveness and improve the quality of the advertisements you see.
We may receive information about whether or not you’ve seen or interacted with certain ads on other sites in order to measure the effectiveness of those ads.
We hope this policy clarifies our procedures regarding your personal information. If you have any questions, you may contact us at info@Vumee.com.